Monday, March 27, 2017

The Lo Down - Blank Canvas Dimension Series Hamper

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I love a good Irish brand and Blank Canvas ticks all the boxes. It has great quality brushes that I love and they're pretty affordable too. The F20 is amazing for foundation application, followed closely by the F06 I love both these brushes alot and use them all the time. I bought the Dimension Series Hamper just after Christmas when their sale was on. I got this set for around €50 which is unreal value. In the hamper you get  brushes, a candle and a brush holder. The products come beautifully packaged in a Blank Canvas Hamper box aswell.
I'm so impressed with these brushes, for what I paid for them they couldn't be any better. The brushes are new to the brand and have a mixture of brushes in beautiful new colours. My favourite is the rose gold and black & the purple handles. I already have my eye on a set that includes eye and lip brushes. I can't decide what handle colour to go for, hot pink or rose gold and black.

There is some great brushes included in the brush set I purchased. I love the contour brush the most as it's like nothing in my collection at the moment.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3