Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Lo Down - Catrice Liquid Metal Long Lasting Cream Eyeshadow

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm not a huge fan of cream eyeshadows as I feel that they crease pretty badly but the Catrice Liquid Metal Long Lasting Cream Eyeshadow is something different altogether. The shade Smart Mauve is a beautiful metallic neutral shade. It's so pigmented, once you put this on your eyelids it doesn't crease at all. I've used it with and without eyeshadow primer and it works just fine.
As you all know I love neutral eyeshadows so I really like this shade alot. I'm hoping more neutral shades are released in this range. I'm definitely going to have a look at my local Catrice counter very soon that's for sure.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3