Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Lo Down - Dr. Paw Paw Multipurpose Soothing Balm

Hey Guys and Doll,

During my time as a beauty blogger I've heard lots talked about Dr. Paw Paw Multipurpose Soothing Balm so of course I had to see what the fuss was about and try it for myself. So in a nutshell Paw Paw products orignated in Australia, a friend of mine lives over there now and she swears by the stuff saying that I've only tried it recently as I saw in my local pharmacy so I picked it up, I went for the Tinted Peach Pink balm and I love it alot. The brand is called Dr. Paw Paw and it's the first UK paw paw based brand which is interesting to know. They have a good few products in their range 4 paw paw balms and a haircare. I think the latter sounds really interesting as I'm always trying to keep my hair in good condition I want to try this.
So back to the review, I've had this product for about two weeks now and I always have it in my makeup bag. It's such a nice, easy to use product. This can be used on the cheeks, eyelids and lips. I've been using it the most on my lips and it just gives a nice hint of colour, a my lips but better look. It's soo moisturising too which is exactly what my lips need during this time of the year. I think this is such a good product to have in your makeup bag for minimal makeup days or when your lips are that little bit dry. It's also fragrance free for people who may not like scented products. For 25mls it's €9.95 which isn't too bad at all in my opinion, I already want to pick up a few more for backup.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3