Friday, March 24, 2017

The Lo Down - Essence My Must Haves Palette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I recently purchased the Essence My Must Haves palette in Penneys in Dundrum Town Centre and I'm so glad I did as it's so amazing! The palette itself costs under €5 so it's cheap as chips, then each individual eyeshadow costs around €1.90 I think. If it's different I'll let you all know.
I bought the eight pan eyeshadow palette but it is also available in a smaller version if that suits you better. I got three shadows this time to fill up my palette and they are actually a fairly big size and they are very pigmented. Sometimes I get disappointed with the pigmentation of some shadows from Essence Cosmetics but these are actually top notch. I picked up the shades, 05 Cotton Candy, 07 Mauvie-Time! and 01 Go Goldie!, of course they are all neutral shades (my favourite) there so pretty. I'm glad I picked these up! I don't think the two lighter shades show up too well on camera but there a gorgeous shimmery gold and pinky colour.
All in all I'm really impressed with this palette, I think if you wanted a custom palette but the prices are too high like they can be I'd definitely recommend checking this Essence Cosmetics offering out. You sure won't be disappointed if you do. I've been using these shadows alot and there so good.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3