Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Lo Down - I'm Going Back to College!

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Yes you read it right I'm heading back to college. My course starts next week so I'm very excited indeed. The course I'm enrolling in is a Diploma in Social Media For Business which I'm very much interested in right now. Social Media is a big deal for me with my blog and what not which means I use it quite a bit in my day to day life. I only heard that I got a place in the course today and I start on Monday so things are moving pretty quick.
I really enjoy the college life to be honest, I like the lifestyle and learning new things. I don't think you can be ever too educated and new things come out all the time so there's always stuff to learn. I'm going pick up some bits and pieces over the weekend, notebooks, backpack etc, I actually saw a really nice bag in Penneys/Primark today so I'm going to get that over the weekend. You may definitely see a haul post of all my college stuff over the weekend.

This course is right up my street and I feel like I have so much to learn from it. It will help my blog alot in the long run aswell I think. I'm really looking forward to meeting some new people aswell. Basically the course in a nutshell is to understand how social media can be practically, proactively and constructively used as a viable business mechanism which sounds very interesting. It will definitely help that I have my social media platforms active already.

So yeah college life is going to start on Monday and I'll definitely keep you guys posted on how I'm getting on and what I think of the course itself.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3