Friday, March 24, 2017

The Lo Down - Lierac Premium The Supreme Mask Absolute Anti Aging

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I like using face masks, I'm not going to lie I actually don't have too many but there a welcome addition to my skincare routine. A brand that is new to me is French brand Lierac, I'd never tried their products before so I was really excited to give this a whirl recently. The product itself is called The Supreme Mask Absolute Anti Aging, I know quite a mouthful, I was really looking forward to seeing what it was like.
This product is said to correct the appearance of all visible signs of aging: deep wrinkles, loss of density, slackening, dark spots, pores, skin texture and instantly replumps and illuminates so yeah it's said to do alot of stuff and you'll be happy to hear it does just that. I apply this face mask up to 3 times a week as it is quite rich. I cover my face in a thick layer of it and leave it on my skin for up to 15 minutes. The results my skin is left feeling super soft and looking so illuminated, like I'm glowing from within. This is definitely one of my favourite masks I love it and I'm so happy with the way it's left my skin.
This is definitely on the high end of the price spectrum, I saw on a website recently that it costs $100 which is a little bit over my budget personally but the question is do I think it's worth it? The answer Yes Yes Yes, I really adore this mask I really notice a difference in my skin when I used it and I was really impressed. I'm interested to see what the rest of the Lierac Premium range is like so I'll definitely try some more products from this range in the future.

Laura<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3