Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Lo Down - Paula's Choice Primer and Exfoliant

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'd never heard of the new brand on the Irish market, Paula's Choice before. I saw their products recently on Cloud 10 Beauty's website and they looked amazing. When I was given the opportunity to try some of their products I definitely said yes as I was intrigued to see what they were like.
I got the chance to try their Resist Smoothing Primer Serum SPF30 and Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant so I'm going to tell you my thoughts. I'll start with the primer and boy is this stuff good I love this product. It's clear and has a gel consistency that when applied to the skin leaves it feeling so silky, perfect for makeup application. This product is fragrance free and not tested on animals so that's good to know. It retails for €32.95 which is one of the more expensive primers I own. I really like it though and I'd definitely recommend it if your looking for a new primer.

The other product is the Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant is another amazing product. It's a liquid exfoliant as the name suggests, I've always loved this idea as it's quick and easy step in your skincare routine. This product is said to reduce redness, unclogs and diminishes enlarged pores and creates a radiant, even skin tone. For me it does exactly that. It's similar to Alpha H Liquid Gold but I think this one is better in my opinion. I definitely want to buy the full size when I'm finished this bottle but I'm sure this will last  a while as you only need to soak a cotton pad with it.

I've been really impressed so far with the brand, Paula's Choice and I'm looking forward to trying more products in the future.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3