Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Lo Down - Pixi & Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I haven't tried much products from Pixi Beauty. I have tried their star product though, the Pixi Glow Tonic which I reviewed here and it was amazing. I can definitely see a big difference in my skin since I started using it.
Their latest launch is a collaboration with Caroline Hirons (skincare queen) and it's called Double Cleanse. I haven't tried products that specifically double cleanse so I was looking forward to trying this. First off this product comes in a jar and it's pretty big aswell (100ml) which is a good thing.

On one side you have your Solid Cleaning Oil and on the other you have their Cleansing Cream. I love love love this product you only need the tiniest bit and it removes your makeup plus leaves your skin soft and fresh. What more could you ask for.

The Double Cleanse comes in at €30.95 but I guarantee you it's great and you'll get lots of use out of it. I bought mine on Cloud 10 Beauty's website, they usually have offers on so I'd certainly keep an eye out for them. I'm really looking forward to trying more Pixi Skincare products.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3