Friday, March 31, 2017

The Lo Down - A Small Book Haul

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've been reading so much lately, I really enjoy a good book. I've read about three books in the last week or so that's really good going I think. I find it hard to go into a book shop without picking up a book to be honest. I always find one that I like. When I was in the Bookstation a while ago I picked up a couple of books from the same author. I don't know if you have this book shop in your country it's great though as you do get books at pretty good value so that's why I like it. It can be hit and miss sometimes but the last few times I went in was successful. 
The three books I bought are by the author Ransom Riggs you may of heard of him. He wrote Miss Peregrine's House For Peculiar Children which was recently made into a film. I haven't seen it yet but I'm definitely going to watch it soon once I finish the book because of course I want to do posts comparing them. I've started the book and so far it's pretty good I'm enjoying it so I'm glad I bought it.

The other two books I bought are the sequels Library of Souls and Hollow City which I will certainly read once I finish the first one. I do have a lot of books to read at the moment but I'll definitely do a review on them all. I really like the covers on these books they look very unusual indeed and I was immediately drawn towards them I'm not going to lie. I like a good book so if any of these are like the first one I'll be happy.

If you have any book recommendations yourself definitely let me know I love finding new ones to read so tell me your favourite books.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3