Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Lo Down - So Su Pro Blender and Complexion Sponge

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've never used a Beauty Blender before, ok I said it I know a crazy statement for a beauty blogger to admit but I've just always used makeup brushes to apply my makeup. I don't know it's like I just almost prefer them to sponges for some reason.
That changed over the weekend when my Mum went to Suzanne Jackson's Workshop last weekend and received an amazing goody bag. She gave me a couple of bits out of it and that included the Pro Blender and Complexion Sponge. I was intrigued and excited to give this little product a whirl.

To be quite honest I've used this everyday since my Mum gave it to me I love it and I'm definitely a fan. I really like how it applies my makeup so flawlessly and with minimal effort on my part. As I was told to do I dampened mine with a thermal water spray before applying my foundation. I'm used this to apply other cream products like blush and bronzer aswell. I just really like the way my foundation looks after using this sponge, I don't think I've ever saw my makeup looking so good to be honest.

I don't know how this compares to the original beauty blender. From pictures I saw online they definitely do look quite similar, if not identical. I guess I'll have to purchase one myself and do a comparison. I think it would be interesting to see which one came out on top.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3