Saturday, March 11, 2017

The Lo Down - Weightloss Update #6

Hey Guys and Dolls,

For me this week totally flew by I was so busy, I had a lot of stuff to do so I didn't really have a minute to chill out at all. I had such an amazing week I got my eyelash extensions, went to a Yves Saint Laurent event but probably the highlight of my week was going to the Kong Skull Island Premiere with my Dad on Monday night in Town. It was awesome,everyone should go see it.
We went into town early and went for food so it was a lovely day as we're usually both so busy we don't get the time to go out. Of course after going out for food on Monday I was a bit nervous about how my weightloss was going to go this week but I needn't have worried as this week I lost a further 2 pound which brings me total weightloss to 1 stone 8 pounds to date. I'm seriously happy right now when I started my weightloss journey six weeks ago I never thought I'd get on this well.

It just takes pure willpower and detemination after all and I truly believe anyone can do it if they put their mind to it and make a couple of health changes. I'm bringing my fitness game at the moment, I already do aqua aerobics a couple of times a week but I'm starting Boxercise aswell on Thhursday and I can't wait I'm soo excited. I did a boxercise class at the Pure Results Bootcamp last weekend, it was intense but really good fun and I'm definitely recommend it To anyone who is trying to get fit.

So that's my weightloss update for this week, I'll check in again next week.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3