Friday, March 31, 2017

The Lo Down - Weightloss Update #9

Hey Guys and Dolls,

So it's Friday again so that means another weighin of course. I love when it comes to Friday as I love to see the progress that I have made so far. I've always struggled with my weight throughout my life to be fair and seeing as I'm getting on pretty well now it makes me so happy! So I'm down another 2 pound this week, the same as last week but it's still amazing progress and I haven't had a gain since I started my weightloss journey back in January. In total I'm down 2 stone 3 and a half pounds now which is huge and I'm well on track to lose another 1 stone 10 and a half pound in the next 7 weeks. It's definitely achievable and I'm going to blow my target out of the park.
So what did I get up to this week. I didn't get to my fitness classes as I'm quite broke and everything costs money these days as you probably all know. I didn't let that deter me though and I went on a walk to Marley Park a couple of times this week which you can see on my Instagram. I actually ran into some peacocks up there one of the days and I had no idea peacocks were even in the park, sure you learn something new everyday. Marley Park is super close to my house like a twenty minute walk at most away. It's really nice to have this right on my doorstep, I literally go for a nice walk when I'm up there then I read a bit of my book. I'm still reading Unseal by K.M. Langdon and I'm loving it so far, it's such a great read I'd definitely recommend it. She's definitely going to be the next Nicholas Sparks that's for sure.

I thought I'd keep this post short and sweet. I'm starting college on Monday as you probably read in my last post so I'll be beyond busy all next week so hopefully that shows on the scales on Friday.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3