Friday, April 7, 2017

The Lo Down - Arnotts Style Sessions - Sali Hughes

 Hey Guys and Dolls,

Last night I went along to one of the Style Sessions at Arnotts in Dublin. The two speakers were Melanie Morris, editor of Image Magazine and Sali Hughes, beauty writer. I really enjoyed the evening and I brought along my boyfriend Daragh along with me on the evening, he had a good night aswell. The talk was really informative, Sali is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to all things beauty. The event itself was so busy, my boyfriend and I didn't get a seat but we stood and listened to the talk.
I learnt so much at the event and at the end you could ask questions. I was one of the first fifteen people to ask a question and I received a goody bag which you can see below. I'm delighted with it, it contains so many amazing products including my favourite moisturiser Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream in a beautiful tub. It was such an amazing prize.
Sali Hughes also signed my Pretty Iconic book on the night and she couldn't of been nicer. Arnotts Style Sessions run til tomorrow and there are alot of amazing speakers so definitely check out their website for more info about this great event.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3