Friday, April 7, 2017

The Lo Down - Olly Murs 24 Hours Tour at the 3Arena

Hey Guys and Dolls,

On Monday 3rd of April, I went to see Olly Murs and his 24 Hour Tour with my Mum in the 3Arena. I had won the tickets on Spin1038 last year and I was so excited for this concert to come along. My Mum loves Olly Murs so I knew I was definitely going to bring her.
Olly Murs is such an amazing showman, he puts on a fantastic show and we danced the night away. He sang all his hits, old and new which included some of my favourite songs e.g. Dear Darling. I had such a great night I'd definitely go to see Olly Murs again, I think he is playing the Iveagh Gardens in July so I might buy tickets and bring my boyfriend Daragh with me as I'm sure he would enjoy the show aswell.
I bought two wristbands as momentos on the night and I love them both. They cost €3 each which isn't too bad compared to what merchandise usually costs. This was my first concert of 2017 and definitely not my last. I'm already heading along to Damien Dempsey during the Summer with Daragh as he is one of his favourite artists. We received our tickets last week and we can't wait. I also want to go and see George Ezra next month with my Dad so I'm hoping the tickets haven't sold out yet. Either way both gigs look amazing so if I get to go to both in the end I'll definitely do a post on here about the show.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3