Monday, April 10, 2017

The Lo Down - Catrice Aqua Ink In Gloss Lip Stain

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I like a good lip product I think they completely change a makeup look. I recently got the chance to try the Catrice Aqua Ink in Gloss Lip Stain. The shade I got to try is Pink Waterfall Swoo-Hoosh, which is a gorgeous pink fuschia pink shade.
Catrice is a budget brand I love, all their products are so affordable. My favourite products have to be their foundations. Back to the lip products, this lip stain is so pigmented and looks really pretty on the lips. It smells amazing too, it has a lovely sweet scent. I really like the packaging on this product it looks so sleek. All in all I really like this product, I feel all the products from Catrice's Spring collection is on point.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3