Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Lo Down - Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Ilove Charlotte Tilbury, they have such a wide range of amazing products. I recently bought their Airbrush Flawless Finish powder. I use the shade 2 Medium and it's the perfect shade for me. I always keep this in my makeup bag, it's great to have at college as I need to powder my face alot daily as I quite oily.
I love the packaging on this products it's so pretty and compact. I apply this with Blank Canvas powder brush and buff it onto my skin over my foundation of course. Viola my oily skin and forehead is no more. It sets beautifully over my Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, I love it plus it gives a bit of coverage aswell. I've heard this powder doesn't work well with some foundations but I fingers crossed have not had that problem yet and I hope I don't either.

All in all I really like this product and it may possibly have become one of my favourite products from Charlotte Tilbury at the moment.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3