Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Lo Down - Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shampoo and Conditioner

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've never tried products from the haircare brand Lee Stafford until I was recently sent their shampoo and conditioner to try. I was really excited to try these products as I'm always looking for new great products for my hair.
Coco Loco is a coconut oil based haircare line which as you all know is amazing for your hair. First off before I talk about the product itself, just look at that packaging it's so pretty love it. As I said I'm always on the lookout for new products and these tick all the boxes for me. My hair can be quite quite sensitive at times and Lee Stafford products don't aggravate my scalp at all. I am really fond of these products even after using them once on my hair it is left feeling silky smooth and looks amazing. A little bit goes a long way aswell, I use the smallest amount. After trying these two products I can't wait to try some more products from this brand, I'll definitely keep an eye out for these the next time I'm in Boots. 

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3