Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The Lo Down - MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've owned lots of MAC lipsticks over the years as I'm quite a big fan, I sold nearly all them in a blog sale a while ago when I was doing a bit of a clear out of my makeup collection. My favourite lipstick of theres by far is Velvet Teddy. It' a beautiful neutral shade that actually goes with every makeup look, just what I need.
I have mine quite a while now which you can see in the picture above. My parents bought it for me in the Airport when they were going on holidays a while back. Daragh is going to Manchester soon so I'm going to get him to pick me up another one as I'm literally nearly finished this one.

I'm wearing this lipstick in the picture below and it definitely completes my makeup look for sure, I love it. MAC lipsticks can be expensive, I do believe they are in and around €20 which is pricey but I will be repurchasing this gem as I don't know what I'd do without it.
Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3