Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Lo Down - Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you all know I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting skincare products. There is so many out there it's so easy for them to slip between the gaps. I was at a Skincare event back in February and I got to try some amazing products from brands I hadn't heard of before. One of the brands is called Mustela and it was completely new to me. It is a French brand and of course their skincare is always amazing. All their products are aimed at babies and mothers to be but there was one product that I got to bring home that I've been using alot myself.
The product itself is called Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream and is used for many things but skin discomfort in particular. I have pretty bad eczema on my elbows and I've been using this on it recently and I've definitely found that it helps alot which is good. I hate having this skin condition as it can be quite irritating and itchy but I find that this product soothes my skin lots. Some may compare this product to Sudocrem but I think it's much better.

My eczema feels and looks well after starting to use this stufff, I'm definitely going to keep using it for the foreseeable future. There are alot of products in Mustela's range, there available to buy in many pharmacies nationwide.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3