Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Lo Down - Prison Break is Back!!

Hey Guys and Dolls,

One of my favourite shows growing up in my teens was Prison Break. It was just so good, it ended a couple of years ago after 4 seasons and I was pretty disappointed to say the least. I was really happy to hear earlier in the year that the show was coming back for a fifth season. It started on Fox in Ireland last Monday and of course I had to watch it.
The new season focuses around Michael Schofield. Is he still alive? Sarah has remarried and Lincoln has learned from Teabag that Michael might possibly be alive. Teabag got sent a picture of Michael so could it be true. I'm not going to go too much into it as I'm sure you guys will want to watch it for yourself. I really enjoyed the first episode, sometime when a show is brought out again they tend to ruin it but this time around they definitely didn't. I can't wait to watch some more this week.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3