Friday, April 14, 2017

The Lo Down - Sleek Cream Contour Kit

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I haven't tried too many products from Sleek Cosmetics. It's never been a brand that I've been particularly drawn towards to be honest. I've recently purchased some products from the brand and one of them is their Cream Contour Kit.
I've always wanted to try one of these and at €13.95 it's not too pricey either compared to others out there on the market. I've always sort of shied away from cream contour as I thought it would make a mess and look dirty on the face. I was wrong though this product is really good and I like it.
The palette itself comes with two highlighting shades and four contouring shades which is everything you need for contouring. This palette is also very buildable and blendable. I went for the shade light as I'm pretty pale at the moment.

This palette is perfect for me as my face is pretty round and I have like no cheekbones and contouring is much needed sometimes. This palette gives the effects of cheekbones. This product is also compact with a good size mirror so it's great for travelling and for popping in the oul makeup bag. Boots ususally have offers on Sleek products which is worth having a look at. A recent offer was buy one get the second product half price which is a pretty good offer if you want to stock up on your favourites.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3