Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Lo Down - Weightloss Update #12

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Another week as over and of course that means it's time for this weeks weight loss update. I can't believe I've been doing this for 3 months now, that's totally insane in my opinion. Time really does fly so we should all definitely make the most of it and make everyday count for sure.
So your probably wondering how my weightloss went this week. I'm down another 4 pounds bringing my total weightloss to date to 3 stone and a half pound. Like what is life right now?? I am so unbelievably happy, I'm smashing all my goals and feel so much better in myself right now. I feel so much healthier, I do have a long way to go but I do feel amazing.

I got minor head surgery during the week so I won't be doing much next week. I don't think I'll be even going into college cause I'm in alot of pain which is never good. This means I'll have to work extra hard this week and eat super healthy. I want to lose another half a stone in two weeks so I want to seriously smash that goal aswell so fingers crossed and all that jazz.

Before I finish off this post I just wanted to mention something to you guys. As I'm doing so well with my weightloss I wanted to share some of my tips and tricks with you that definitely work. I'll be doing a sports and recreational therapy course in June so I think it would be pretty cool to start off by doing something like this. Of course it will be completely free so if your interested leave me a comment below. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you smash your goals and achieve your dreams.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3