Sunday, May 14, 2017

The Lo Down - Avonmore Chocolate Protein Milk

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you all probably know I did a review a while ago on Avonmore's Protein Milks and my brother & I were really big fans of this product. It has alot of protein in one carton plus it doesn't have a protein taste, it actually tastes amazing. I'm not a big fan of protein foods that taste really strongly of protein but this stuff I can handle.
My brother and I were sent out some samples of the new chocolate flavour to try and yes we love it. They already have the normal and vanilla flavours available but chocolate is something different. It doesn't taste really artificial like some milks can so that's a good thing. Both my brother and I are on our fitness journeys at different stages and we both drink this stuff alot as a part of our eating plan and we wouldn't drink anything but this.

Our favourite flavour was Vanilla originally but that has now changed to chocolate so if you see this in your local store definitely give it a try.

Laura<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3