Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Lo Down - Broderick's BC Bars

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I love finding new healthy food snacks to try and Brodericks BC Bars tick all the right boxes for me. I was sent a box to try a while ago and I've enjoyed munching away on them. Their so yummy! The come in 3 flavours and I really can't pick a favourite, they are all so good.
I really like this brand as it's really fun and quirky. All their products have little cartoons on them so it's something different. Of course I also like these bars as they are healthy aswell, they are full of protein and make me fuller for longer in between meals.

I'm definitely going to pick up some more of them when I go shopping next.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3