Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The Lo Down - Face Paint by Lisa Eldridge

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Another one of my all time favourite makeup artists is Lisa Eldridge. I just love the makeup looks she creates on her YouTube channel, I just get so many ideas. My parents bought me her book, Face Paint last Christmas and it's definitely quickly become one of my favourites. This book is totally different to other makeup books I own as it tells the history of makeup so I find it ever so interesting. 
The book contains 229 pages and it's so informative it starts from when makeup was first used and continues on from there. I took alot of information from this book and I thought it was good. I love the imagery and just look at that cover, it's amazing I love it!

If your looking for a beauty book different to the norm I'd definitely recommend picking up this book. As I've said it's something different and I really enjoyed it, it's such a good read. I think it would make a great coffee table book to flick through as it's full of interesting information.

Laura<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3