Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Lo Down - Garnier Moisture Bomb Super Hydrating ReBalancing Mask

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Having loved the Garnier Moisture Bomb  Super Hydrating Rebalancing Tissue Masks I decided to pick up the Super Hydrating Rebalancing Masks when I was in Boots recently. This one is for rebalancing your skin and it is said to give a matte finish. I have combination skin so I was looking forward to seeing what this mask was like as I was a big fan of the original one.
I love nothing more than to chill out in the evening with a relaxing face mask, it seriously is bliss. They leave my skin looking so good and feeling fresh which is exactly what I need lately when my skin is looking so dull and dry. I do tend to get problematic skin during this time of year so they work wonders in combating that.

I did enjoy using this mask but the original is still my favourite. The Super Hydrating Rebalancing Mask is also that little bit pricier aswell which is worth taking note of. I guess it just depends on personal preference when it comes to picking up one of these masks.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3