Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Lo Down - MAC Nutcracker Sweet Warm Eye Compact

Hey Guys and Dolls,

MAC is one of those brands I've been using for years. I own alot of their lipsticks I'm quite a bit fan, Velvet Teddy is my favourite. Last Christmas my boyfriend Daragh picked me up one of their limited edition Festive palettes. The collection was based on the Nutcracker and everything was so pretty but of I was in love with the eyeshadow palettes. MAC eyeshadows are really good, their so pigmented. I have one of their custom palettes and I find myself reaching for it all the time.
The palette Daragh bought me is called the Nutcracker Sweet Warm Eye Compact and it's so pretty. This palette contains 9 neutral shades, there is a yellowy shade that I was a bit afraid of using but it looks nice on the eyes so I had nothing to be scared of.
I've been using this palette alot and love it, it retails for in and around €38 o for what you get it's not too bad. I actually have my eye on another eyeshadow palette from MAC so I'll let you know if I pick it up.

Laura<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3