Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Lo Down - Skindinavia Facial Sprays

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I love a good setting spray me so I recently bought a set from popular brand Skindinavia and I really like all the products included in it. The set retails for €54 and it contains 3 sprays (The Makeup Primer Spray, The Makeup Finishing Spray & Post Makeup Recovery Spray) plus a little mini spray. Skindinavia are the same brand behind Urban Decay's setting sprays so there were bound to be ggood plus they are not too pricey which is great.
My favourite out of the bunch has to be the setting spray. My makeup stays in place literally all day when I use this so I couldn't be happier with it. A spray that is something different is the Post Makeup Recovery Spray, it contains zinc so it is good for the skin and my face feels so refreshed after I use it. The other spray in the set is the Prime Spray and I enjoy this step as it's a great base for my makeup.

If your looking on the market for new facial sprays definitely check these out especially when there's an offer on.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3