Monday, May 8, 2017

The Lo Down - Well Fest 2017

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Last weekend I attended the annual Well Fest in Dublin's Herbert Park. I was so excited as it was my first year going. The event consists of talks, workshops and classes. The weather was good for it too which was amazing. I went down early myself on Saturday to have a look at what was on offer.
Everyone that attended was in for a treat. As I've already said the event took place in Herbert Park in Donnybrook and the layout was fabulous. There was classes taking place everywhere, outside and in tents plus there was lots of workshops and talks.
The speakers over the weekend were amazing, Joe Wicks, Rob Lipsett and John Kavanagh to name a few. There was different tents that had numerous health food stands which was pretty cool as it's always good to learn about new health foods.

It was all very interesting and I had such a good time, I definitely recommend checking it out next year if you get the chance.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3