Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Essence Live.Laugh.Celebrate Trend Edition

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you all know I'm a huge fan of Essence Cosmetics, I've been using it for years, all through school and even now I have so many favourites. I was surprised to hear that they were celebrating their 15th anniversary this year, jeez I feel so old.
To celebrate this momentous occasion Essence Cosmetics brought out the Live.Laugh.Celebrate Trend Edition and I loved it. The stand out product for me is their My Must Haves Palettes that are glammed up. There is also new shades specifically from the Live.Laugh.Celebrate collection to go in them.
I went for a eyeshadow, highlight, blush, lip base, lip powder and setting powder and they are all amazing. The eyeshadow that I've been using the most is called T.G,I.F and its a limited edition matte brown shade. It's beautiful all over the lid for a natural look.

These palettes are available in 4 pan and 8 pan, I bought bought as they are really inexpensive at €1.90. It's €1.90 for each individual pan aswell so that's pretty amazing too. I'm sure this collection is still available in Penneys so snap it up while you still can.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3